Lying beside the sea, in a popular local tourist destination, this all-day cafe/restaurant is sited in a very affluent area of the Lower Hutt suburb, The wild winter storms and king tides washing the beach up over the road are all forgiven when the sun comes out and the pohutukawa blossom. There’s plenty to see and experience here, Come on over.
Due to its site it has a strong community following and little to no reliance on international tourism. The business has gone from strength to strength.
• A hospitality business at the top of its game.
• It has a very strong lease in place which secures the business for the future for a new owner.
• Pre-covid annual turnover in 7 figures had been achieved in the past and there is potential to reach again in future from new owner. Currently, with little attention, mainly it is managed business.
• Seating 62 inside/out with a dining area, providing options for its wide variety of customers.
*New buyer will get all systems, website, Facebook page and can keep the same name
• Features a superb fit-out, Chance to purchase this business for just set up cost
The business caters for cafe, dining, with great facilities for functions and meetings. Basically, all parts of hospitality are taken care of drawing customers from all over Wellington and providing multiple revenue streams to the owner of the business.
Currently, run as a managed business with the owner overseeing the operation and not involved in the day-to-day activities. A new owner can either work in the business or continue to run it the same way as it very successfully does presently.
And if you’re looking for an opportunity that still has potential for even more growth, this business has it all.
Interested? You should be. Contact us today to find out more. Call : 022 159 4710